Welcome, autumn

It's raining properly for the first time in months.

When I got up, there was a chill in the air, but the sun didn't come to burn it and chase it away.
Instead, the clouds rolled in and started to let droplets loose.
Said rain droplets are making a comforting sound as the wind lashes them against my window, a sound that I have missed dearly these summer months.

I have just finished a mug of tea, and am trying to talk myself into getting up for another.
I have some samples of loose leaf tea that I am currently really enjoying, and a very cozy mug.

I have some fairy lights going in some fall themed candle holders, and I've got the "Your Favorite Coffeehouse" playlist playing on spotify.

I have my very large, very pretentious tome of Irish Fairy and Folk tales here by my side, and Goodreads tells me that I'm roughly 70% through.

I've done some writing, some editing, and some general musings.

I'm huddled up in my cozy hoodie dress and leggings, and the world's softest comforter.

And I just have one thing to say:

~Welcome, autumn~

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Treasury Of Irish Fairy and Folk Tales Review

2017 Wrap Up: Non-fiction & Series